12.15.2010

Twas 10 days before Christmas






















A few more days of classes and then a much anticipated break. We've been planning our trip for a bit. A little tougher than years past. We forgot we needed a 2nd car seat carrier to check on the plane and ordered it on 12/9. there was a chance it would arrive the 18th or 20th (too late) But, we had no choice. I just received a tracking # and it is scheduled to be delivered on Friday (in time). Here is the tracking number 1Z9781090343806250 If you copy and paste it into Bing, you can play along with "UPS Races Winter Storm Over the Rockies." Seriously, look here.

I am way ahead of Mel on the packing front it isnt even funny. Thats why i am blogging now as the boys nap.

We are determined to have an enjoyable flight/travel experience and believe in the power of positive thinking. The boys are a blast and have grown up so much since many of you have seen them. We can't wait for them to be able to play with their cousins, see their Nana, Papa, Busia and Dziadzia, and visit with the whole fam. We will only be bringing Mel's iPad (not our laptop) to New York. We have enough to bring already! Our friend, Zach (Cooper's Godfather) is gracious enough to drive us out to airport bright and early Sat. Think positively for good behavior. Mel can get quite balky with lack of sleep.

I don't plan on doing any Blog updates until we return after the new year. (unless I download an app that will allow for image/video uploads.) Or if I hijack one of the grandparents computers for a bit. I probably shouldnt use the word "hijack" 3 days before flying.

Merry Christmas everybody!
(and we hope Santa Claus is good to you.)

UPDATE 12.17.2010
The snow didn't come, the car seat carrier arrived today, and Chase finds absolute hilarity with Cooper and one of their new Xmas gifts they got from Carley today. Cooper buys in at the end too. Check it out (real reason for the update)...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment