Cooper and Chase welcomed their friend Ashlyn from Phoenix. Ashlyn's mom made the world's best burritos last night and her dad watched me shoot a 9 hole personal best, 39 yesterday. (I knew I would get that posted somehow) We had dinner Fri night with 8 adults and 6 children, ages 5, 3, 1.0833333, and three at .83333 years. We've also hit Equinox Brewery and Big Al's hot dogs in Old Town and the girls have been shopping like a meteor is headed towards us.
Kelly and Ryan are dear friends who abandoned us in Colorado to move back to their native land a few years ago. Mel has forgiven them for their selfishness. There is currently a house 2 doors down i am trying to get them to purchase and move back. I went online and entered Ryan's information as an interested prospective buyer. He'll be getting emails from the realtor shortly. I'll keep you all posted.
here's a pic from this morning. Ashlyn was born 5 days before the boys
none of them look happy to be disrupted. a definite paparazzi shot.
ReplyDelete