I think Ben Franklin said that. Not my favorite BF quote. "Beer is proof God loves us" would top my list. I am thinking that is what got him on the 100. I am actually on the laptop right now (night before we start back at work) thinking I was going to do some work for school. I started my online voyage with checking my work email. Something I have failed to do very well the last month and a half. I saw two pertinent subject titles that I checked. One was from a podmate insisting we get a Settler's of Catan night going again. ("Bing it" if you dont know the game. It's the 21st century poker night. I should totally start a Settler's blog.)
Hold up, ---It is really crazy windy right now----
I normally dont blog about weather, but one of my dog's just came downstairs and is shaking it is so windy. I can hear the wind in the baby monitors too. Plus, I am thinking there may not be any swings left. (See earlier post about the new swing set)
Back to my original thoughts... The second email i saw worth checking was from another teacher asking me what i wanted our tech specialist to do with a software program update that I use in one of my classes. This teacher is amazing and a great person I go to often. I then realized i had heard she had a surgery earlier this summer. I quickly emailed her back to offer my well wishes and of course include a picture of Cooper and Chase.
As I was scrolling through some pics to choose from, i totally lost focus of the fact I sat here to do school work. I then hopped on this blog to go back and look at some pics. It's crazy how I can be so happy they stay on their routine and go to bed after a bottle, but then stare at 100 pictures of them when i come back downstairs. We gave the boys baths tonight and as Mel sat in the nursery with Chase and I was dressing Coop de Loop, she said "I really love being a Mommy." I smiled. Being a Dad is pretty sweet too.
No comments:
Post a Comment