A few weeks ago, Chase was pushing his firetruck around and lost his balance and banged his forehead. I was about 3 feet away when it happened. The other day, Cooper was loving on Wrigley giving him hugs, and the dog was getting a little tired of it. I reached under the table to pull Cooper off of him and Wrigley apparently was getting squished and nipped at poor Cooper's chin. I was 0 inches away. This past Saturday, Cooper was walking around the coffee table to come to me and he lost his footing and banged his chin/mouth. Ouch. We were both about 2 feet away. On Sunday, Mel went to visit a friend and her new house. Upon leaving and getting Cooper in the car, Chase started down their sloped driveway and fell. His nose took the worst of it. Mel was a few feet away.
Chase and his fake cell phone. Turns out it was a call for Cooper! I wish this picture had sound.
Oh, I feel so bad! That was my driveway. It didn't even look bad on Sunday. You may need to come up with some better "stories" as to how they got those bumps and bruises for when they get older. :)
Did Cooper put makeup on his wound, I can't even see it.... Chase's looks bad but I am glad he didn't break his button nose!
ReplyDeleteoh, and tell Mel that I do not think Cooper was using his inside voice on that last pic.
Oh, I feel so bad! That was my driveway. It didn't even look bad on Sunday. You may need to come up with some better "stories" as to how they got those bumps and bruises for when they get older. :)
ReplyDelete