2.05.2011

Mancave Makeover

First off, Aunt Shel requested rocking horse riding videos which we will try and capture soon. But since it is her birthday today, I offer a pic of Coop on the rocking horse. He really does enjoy it even if he does look like he is listening to a lecture on 16th century European history.



Chasey and his "daddy's little ball hog" teeand "dada's hat!"


I finally got around to borrowing an air pump and inflating the big bouncy pit/ball ramp (a Christmas gift from Aunt Amy, Uncle Boot, and cousins Mason and Hannah) I had to set it up downstairs so the had room. they loved it! I know, every mancave must have a bouncy castle. This is a compliment to the new wiring, speakers and receiver I have been setting up down there.

I thought Cooper was escaping, but it turns out 1 (of the 50+ balls) fell out and he was merely trying to retrieve it. He dove right back in after he got it.
This gives you an idea of the size.
Action shot! Check out the 4 balls rolling down the checkered ramp.

Finally, the "Lookout Treehouse slide" got a few runs. Chase seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit, Cooper seemed a bit unsure, and Wrigley makes his front and center cameo once again. FYI, This is also in my rugged mancave. ahhh fatherhood. :-)







2 comments:

  1. love the vids... so typical! chase looks like he is going to spontaneously combust if he doesn't go down the slide again soon and cooper looks like he isn't sure this should be allowed without proper training and a license.
    and you should know i played the first video 2 times and each time, mickey ran to the window when the dog barks at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking... maybe you should get chase a "slide hog" shirt instead of a ball hog one.

    ReplyDelete