3.31.2011

Match Maker

Chase likes to play the game of stacking his "Little People" animals on the picture of that animal in his picture/first words books. His mathematics teacher daddy insists he is trying to explore if there exists a "bijection." i.e he is trying to illustrate a "1 to 1" and "onto" correspondance from 2 distinct sets.

While Cooper was out shopping with Mommy, he decided the flash cards (from the Cooper video below) could provide the same challenge. He started with the "alligator" then I put out the cards of the animals I knew he had and I literally let him go and simply stood and took photos of him playing. I wonder if Fischer Price makes "urchins" and a "xolo" (Mexican hairless dog)?






Sorry Aunt Amy, the pic where he is really clapping for himself came out blurry

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so smart and precious. but he is wearing the same shirt as the last post. is this his favorite shirt or does he need some new clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's OK, I can tell there was a "yay me" clap going on there. They are so stinkin' cute with the hide and seek.

    ReplyDelete