3.15.2011

Our Florida Trip

If you click many of the pictures below, they will load larger and more clearly.

Orange Lake Resort and Country Club



















Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo


View from living area towards front door


View between kitchen/dining area towards living area


1st day was in the 50s, we got settled in and let the boys explore the open area next to the condo




Next 7 days were 70s to 80.





Lots of baths this week!




Chase slapping Cooper's back,


then pretending he didn't.







Two of the 54 holes played.
















Here are two more...the first one Dad F cleared the water and made par. It just so happens to be along one of the roads in the resort. Later that day he went back and took 21 photos of it.



















I had to go back a separate day and take this one myself. This is actually the hole that runs behind our condo we stayed in. Its a severe dog leg right. I hit a monster drive about 50 yards short. Landed my approach on the green and two putted a tough green for par. I went back the last day and stole some bunker sand.



























Here are Brian Crane, Melanie Crane, Cooper Crane, and Chase Crane


and here is Uncle Anu Crane who walked on the tee box I was ready to hit my drive off of.


It was "Spring Break" after all


I hope to follow up with another post about this next picture. This gentlemen and his wife were out at the same restaurant we were at. Apparently he is Stephen Pociask, a children's book author. (The waiter confirmed) Thanks to the boys behavior and cuteness he is sending his library of books to them including a limited author's copy of his best selling title, "The Dog Who Lost His Spots." I admit I was skeptical and nothing has arrived yet, but I do hope to follow up soon. If not, Outback Steakhouse of Kissimmee, Florida will be getting a carefully crafted letter with a firm tone.






Souvenir #1 (dolphin), Coop, and Cheese-- err Chase.



Souviner #2 (Alligator) and Chase in his "boat" (Daddy's golf travel bag)


























By the last day, Chase braved the fountain park.


and Cooper was a water pro














Thank you Papa and Nana for a great week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kissimmee, Florida, United States



2 comments:

  1. I'm luckiest nanny in the world! Those little men are so dang cute...and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no Father Crane? Wouldn't a few prayers have helped? ha

    ReplyDelete